Google is really funny sometimes, mainly because it provides an unbiased algorithmic mirror of society. While chuckling about people that find my blog by asking google 20-word complete sentences, I was going to run a search, for the sheer irony of it, for “Should I search with complete sentences?” But the suggestions that popped up distracted me. People are seriously asking Google questions about how to lead their lives in the first person!
- If you go, there will be trouble. But if you stay it will be double. So go.
- Kill ‘em both.
- Yes, but don’t mention the other women of your dreams.
- No, it would be a waste even if you knew your place.
- Yes, you should be a teacher.
- Go, trouble. Stay, double. Got it? Get outta here!
- No, you should go back to XP, or, ideally, buy a Mac.
- Sure, get a cat, but be sure to post photos of it with funny captions on the internet. There’s a shortage, don’t ya know?
- Yes, be a nurse. But only if you get to wear one of those little hats.
- Only if you can do so without getting caught.
There, now that’s all settled.